Friday, September 18, 2009

VEGAS VEGAS VEGAS

OK so I'm not going to bore you with the every day to day things we did in Vegas, but I'll tell you the quick version and then show you pics. The flight down there was good, the flight back was not b/c of the rain we were about and hour behind schedule. We only lost about $100 which is good. were not big gamblers so i didn't think we would win or loose big. We went and saw a show b/c it was free, we saw the criss angel show....it was HORRIBLE. Cab driver said its one of the worst shows out there, so we were pretty sad about that one. Went and saw the tigers and dolphins at our hotel. Layed out by the pool. Walked, walked, walked, walked and walked. Steven was not a happy camper about all the walking. All in all we had a great trip and a great first year of marriage together. Oh yeah my husband did pull a fast one on me...he walked me into Tiffany's to get my anniversary gift, even though we said no gifts....i love it, its a ring I've been wanting. HE is the best!!!





The volcano in front of our hotel




Luxor





My $18 pina coloda, but it was really good


What every girl wants and loves

our pool

Steven just had to have his picture taken in front of this


the Beatles show we wanted to see


front of hotel

our room






this was a real guy



Paris





i love frogs


i love the glass flowers



















1 comment:

  1. What a good hubby!! I'd take anything from Tiffany's...even just an empty box haha.

    ReplyDelete