Wednesday, September 2, 2009

comfy chairs and season tickets

I came home the other night and Steven was outside sitting in his chair watching Sam run around the back yard. After Sam had greeted me at the back gate he decided he wanted to sit in Steven's lap, so I ran and got my camera, even though Steven was not happy about it, i took it anyway...too cute!


Check out Sam's ears, this is a new thing. Ones up and ones to the side. Its so funny looking but its his little personality that makes it cute.
He was loving it.
Later Sam went outside by himself and look out to check on him and this is what i found...ha ha
Steven hates getting his picture taken, but in my family, nobody cares. You just suck it up and smile, b/c there are always cameras flashing. But the other day Steven said you can take my picture and you can even post it on your blog....wow!!! And what do you ask is the special occasion? Someone got the OU season tickets in the mail and is so excited you would think he was a little kid on Christmas morning. I also had to send a picture to our brother-in-law who is a huge Texas fun (notice the "horns down")

No comments:

Post a Comment