Monday, June 29, 2009

VEGAS here we come!


So Steven and I finally decided to go to Vegas for our 1yr anniversary. Steven has never been, I went when I turned 21, my mom and dad took me. Had a blast, but i think I will have more fun this time. I can't wait for Steven to experience it. We booked our trip last week. We are going the second week of Sept and are staying 3 nights at the Mirage. We also got 2 free tickets to a show....which i was super pumped about. Bc if you have ever been, the show tickets can get pretty pricey. So we are going to go see a Cirque Du Soleil show. Its at the Bellagio hotel. I can't wait to see this show. So know i have to start shopping to see what I'm going to take. Bare with me the next 2 months as i get more excited to go.

1 comment:

  1. HOW FUN!!! I want to stay at the Mirage next time we go!! I know yall will have a BLAST!! Thanks for the JSimp tip - I just needed a little encouraging to send me over the edge! Dillards here I come!!!!

    ReplyDelete