Thursday, June 18, 2009

A to Z

OK so I'm taking a blog idea from Kim. http://kimandjabinsmythe.blogspot.com/

A -Age: 26
B- Bed Size: Queen but we need a King so bad, Steven is so long and doesn't really fit on a queen. So we have both decided that when we get a new house we get a new bed...can't wait.
C- Chore you hate: Dishes...i will do everything else, but i hate the dishes even though i still do them.
D- Dog's Name: none at the moment...but hopefully that will all change in Sept.
E- Essential starts to your day: give me 30 min to myself and I'll make it.
F- Favorite Color: blue but red really looks good on me
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: silver
H- Height: 5'5
I- Instruments you play: used to play the flute but not anymore
J- Job Title: Retail Wireless Consultant
K- Kids: none, just plenty of nieces and nephews
L-Living Arrangements: With my husband in Wichita Falls
M- Moms name: Deanna
N- Nicknames: Lar Lar(family) Lo (friends)
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: I had tubes put in my ear when i a couple months old and then i had hernia surgery
P- Pet Peeve: People that cut you off when your talking to them, people that don't have manners and people who smack their gum, cough or sneeze in you face and don't cover theirs....yuck
Q- Quote from a movie: "I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else" - The Wedding Date
R- Right or Left handed: Right
S- Siblings: Half brother- Garrett, Half sister - Megan, 3 step brothers - Courtney, Cody and Hayden
T- Time you wake up: it all depends on when i work but normally 8
U- Underwear: umm yes
V- Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts
W- Ways you run late: I honestly don't run late most of the time, now there are some times it happens, but i grew up with my mom and dad being early anywhere we went
X- X-rays you've had: Teeth, wrist
Y- Yummy food you make: I make some really good desserts, which i thought would help me in my marriage but funny thing is, my husband doesn't like sweets very much.
Z-Zoo Favorite: penguins and fish if they have them

No comments:

Post a Comment