Thursday, June 25, 2009

POP Quiz

I got this from Burchett family


Pop Quiz


What are your middle names?

Steven - Paul Lauren - Rene


♥How long have you been together?

we dated 9 months before we got engaged. engaged for 7 months. married for 10 months.


♥How long did you know each other before you started dating?

we went to High school together and his sister was my best friend growing up so...11 years


♥Who asked who out?

steven asked me


♥Who said I love you first?

he did but i was fixing to say it, i kinda got it out of him... ha ha


♥How old are each of you?

26 and 27


♥Whose siblings do/did you see the most?

his


♥Do you have any children together?

no


♥What about pets?

no pets yet...he promises me a dog after sept. wait unless fish count..if they do then 6


♥Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?

I want to be home when steven's home, he has off all weekend and gets off at 5. so our days off aren't always the same


♥Are you from the same hometown?

i say yes, but he really grew up in burk


♥Who is the most sensitive?

me


♥Where do you eat out most as a couple?

Red lobster


♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?

Jamica--honeymoon


♥Who does the cooking?

I do, but steven helps


♥Who is the most social?

most people would say me, but once you get steven going....


♥Who is the neat-freak?

we both are, but him more then me and thats scary


♥Where was your first date?

he cooked out at his apartment


♥Who has the bigger family?

he does...wow


♥Do you get flowers often?

sometimes...but there not needed


♥Who is more jealous?

umm, neither


♥Who’s better with the computer?

i am...i'm on it everyday


♥Who picks where you go to dinner?

we both do, but neither one of us ever want to


♥Who eats more sweets?

I do, steven is not a big sweets eater


♥Who cries more?

me, but i haven't in a long time
The night steven and I got engaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment