Monday, March 23, 2009

My early birthday present

OK so i know my birthday is like 3 weeks away, but i got my birthday present from my husband this weekend, and boy was it a good one. It was exactly what i wanted. I think i only mention it one time. Steven is good about remembering what i want and he does it being so sneaky.

So we went to Southlake this weekend to take Cole back and to do a little bit of shopping. When we pulled into Southlake, Dad, Cole and Steven dropped us off at this store called Charming Charlies. This store was great, if you haven't gone there, then go. So my mom and i went in and looked around and then the guys came in later once they parked the car. So we walked around and did a little shopping and then we went to eat at Saltgrass with Cole's mom and Logan. After we ate we headed home. We got home and took a shower and relaxed. Before we went to bed Steven wanted to make a tuna sandwich. As he did that i was trying to get ready for bed, and as he was making the sandwich, i said that sandwich really stinks, and he was like yeah it does, can you go get the spray out of the closet. So i went and opened the closet got the spray out, dropped it, picked it back up and went to spray the kitchen. I went back to the closet to put the spray up and was fixing to shut the door, when Steven said something to me, and it made me look down and there was a beautiful site.




I love it and it is so pretty!!! He is so sneaky, so come to find out, even though he wouldn't tell me(my mom told me, but she wasn't supposed to, she slipped) but he got it when we were in that charming charlie store.

2 comments:

  1. you spoiled brat! :) i must treat u to a birfday lunch :) ur pick(and bring our other bestie(thats katie if you have forgotten lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I love it :) Tell Steven I said GOOD JOB

    ReplyDelete