Monday, March 23, 2009

I love Spring

I really do love spring time. I love the cool weather, the rainy nights and the flowers. Speaking of flowers, my mom and i decided to plant some tulips in the front flower bed to see how well they do. I must admit, i was a little nervous, b/c i didn't think they were going to come up, but i was so excited to see them start popping out of the ground. So i took some pictures so you can see my work. Everyday i go out and look at them, they are so pretty and everyday i have more and more pop up. So enjoy.

This is my first one





This is my second one




And here is a bunch of them



Here are some other flower i have













1 comment:

  1. you are a horse of many colors lo lo! i love ur pretty face (and your pretty flowers) MISS U

    ReplyDelete