Friday, June 4, 2010

Back in ACTION!!!!

No I have not forgotten about the blog world. I actually get on here a lot and read everyone else blogs. There is a good reason why i haven't blogged. I've been very busy since the end of January and i can finally tell everybody what I've been doing. (some people already know). I have been working on my real estate license. And i have passed my test and just waiting on my license to get in the mail so i can go make some money :) Everyday that i had off from January to April i was sitting at home at the computer, which wasn't easy, but most of those days were yucky weather days, so i guess it worked out good. I told Steven there was some good of me staying home doing my classes, at least i wasn't out spending money. So working 40 hours at US Cellular and doing classes on my days off wasn't fun, but i did it and so glad i did. My last day at US Cellular was on the May 27th. I hated leaving that place b/c i really enjoyed the people that i worked with, but i knew what i needed to do. I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life, this is always something i wanted to do but didn't really know anyone in the business. I want to thank my family and friends for the support they gave to me while going on this journey, without them and their prayers i wouldn't have been able to do this. God is good.

So if you need me, want to buy a house, sell a house or have any questions let me know. I will be working with the Bishop Group in Wichita Falls.

1 comment: