Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Women's Conference

Last Wed. Katie and I went to a Women's Conference with my mom. She invited us to go along with some of her lady friends. The conference had Angela Kinsey from the show Office there to speak. My mom is really good friends with Angela's sister. So we went and listen to her and ate some good home cooking from Kathy's deli. Angela was so funny, she talked about her journey through her life and things every women should know. Here are some pics of Katie and i at the conference and with Angela.

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could have gone to this, but I couldn't get off to get there. Angela's nephew use to work at Wells Fargo with me. That is such a great family. I would love to hear her talk the next time she is in town. I am sure that will be a while away! :)

    ReplyDelete