Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Concert Fun

So i know its been a while, but i have been waiting on pictures. A couple of weekends ago Steven and i went out to eat with Katie and Derek and then went to the Neon Spur to watch Charlie Robison. And we had a blast! But i didn't take my camera b/c Katie had hers. And I finally got her to upload them, so that i could snatch some for the blog.

Steven doesn't ever want to smile

This is where is stared to get a little crazy crazy

Finally, somewhat of a good smile!

So as you can see we had a great time, after we got done we went and played Scene it at Katie and Derek's house, and its pretty fun. I think the funniest part was trying to watch Derek play the game, while drinking a beer, while tyring to fall asleep.

Well Steven and I are going to go see Kenny Chesney this weekend in Frisco. Steven loves Kenny and has been wanting to see him forever. Funny story about seeing Kenny. 3 years ago Steven and i were dating and he had gotten tickets to go see Kenny and invited me to go, so i was super pumped to go. Well at the time i was working for AT&T at the call center and i had just started and was still in training. At that time I was working Monday thru Friday which was good b/c i was going to be off for the concert. Well the week of the concert, AT&T changed our schedule and i had to work the day of the concert. I felt so bad, i told Steven he could still go with out me, but he didn't, he ended up giving the tickets to his mom for her birthday. Very sweet guy, she was so excited. So know here we are again, 3 years later and we are finally going. I haven't been able to live that one down, hopefully i can redeem myself this weekend. I'll let yall know how it goes, I'm sure I'll have pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment