Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A week of Smiles

Well I hope every one's Valentines Day was good, mine was great! Steven and I did ours on Friday night b/c I had to close on Saturday and I was off Friday. Steven is always so sneaky, he came home mid afternoon to pick something up and stop in and say hi, and he was fixing to leave and he went to the back room and came back out with a little black box and a card. Steven got me some sterling silver hoop earrings from Zales, I love them!!! I wanted some for Christmas but didn't get'em. They are so pretty. As for Steven's present lets just say i made him a book, ha ha and he loved it. But we went to Red Lobster Friday night and it was so dang good.
We were supposed to go see Queen for a day Saturday night, but didn't get to b/c they had to cancel. And my good friend Alice was supposed to come in town too, but didn't get to. So instead of having a crazy weekend with the friends, Steven and i stayed home and snuggled, which was really OK with me.
Now into another work week, which so far hasn't been bad. My sister-in-law and nephew are in town this week, so everyday at lunch I get to go see them and then when I get off work. They are so fun to be around and Caine is such a fun baby. Well I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment